LOCATION: Delta State
SALARY: NGN150,000 – NGN200,000
- Oversee facility management team to efficiently maintain all of the client’s assets such that safety, security and compliance are maintained at the highest levels.
- Ensure that the facility is fully operational with all utilities functioning properly
- Daily inspection of equipment, fittings and furniture
- Responsible for Water quality maintenance
- Development of facility management policies, processes and supporting checklists.
- Plan and coordinate all installations and refurbishments.
- Control and coordinate security, cleaning, gardening, hydromechanical, electrical and building maintenance.
- Schedule and supervise maintenance work
- Maintain stock levels and parts within budget
5 year facility maintenance experience managing:
- swimming pool facilities
- food service facilities
- Ability to develop FM policies, procedures and checklists
- BSc. Electrical Engineering
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail, organizational and leadership skills
- HSE knowledge
- Knowledge of general maintenance methods, operating requirements, and safety precautions related to facility management.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com