WAYA Multi Links Technology Limited
We are currently recruiting for this position
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Manage and lead the team of: Software engineering , Dev Ops engineering, Quality Assurance and Testing, Cyber and security architect and engineering, UI/UX, IT Infrastructure, Product Management , Data Science and Business Intelligence
- Manage information technology and computer systems.
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations.
- Manage IT staff by recruiting, training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance.
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures.
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems.
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy.
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time.
- Audit systems and assess their outcomes.
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures.
- Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness.
- Responsible for establishing and delivering the Commercial IT vision aligned with Commercial strategy.
- Develop a deep understanding of the Commercial organization and establish and own the Commercial IT roadmap which addresses gaps in current delivery and identifies new solutions to enable growth.
- Understand and balance the immediate needs of Commercial, supports new business demands and helps define future solutions regarding suitable systems and IT services.
- Provide leadership and strategic direction to the Commercial IT team while also developing people from both a functional skills and leadership perspective.
- Ensure that the Commercial IT organization is structured and resourced cost effectively to implement the Commercial IT roadmap and oversee operational support.
- Develop and maintain internal partnerships with stakeholders, external partnerships with vendors and provide regular feedback that is actionable.
- Collaborate with Commercial stakeholders to understand, document and prioritize requests.
- Proactively communicate with stakeholders in order to provide updates, anticipate future needs and offer strategic recommendations and insights.
- Accountable for ensuring that solutions and services deliver expected business value.
- Engage as a member of the ITLT (Information Technology Leadership Team)
- Analyze current technology utilized within the company and develop steps and processes to improve and expand upon them
- Establish milestones for necessary contributions from developers and develop processes to facilitate their collaboration
- Assist other software engineers in creating practical demonstrations of proposed solutions and demonstrating them to other members of the team
- Work closely with engineering professionals within the company to maintain hardware and software needed for projects to be completed efficiently
- Mentor and train other engineers throughout the company and seek to continually improve processes companywide
- Work alongside project management teams to successfully monitor progress and implementation of initiatives
- Manage GITHUB, merge and consolidate the codes and development pushed by the engineers
- Deploy and manage DEVOPS automated tools
- Manage and maintain the company server in AWS and in all stores
- Proven Proven experience as IT director or similar role
- Experience in analysis, implementation and evaluation of IT systems and their specifications
- Engineering and programming experience
- Sound understanding of computer systems (hardware/software), networks etc.
- Experience in controlling information technology budget
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication abilities
- BSc/BA in computer science, engineering or relevant field; MSc/MA will be a plus
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org