Location: Covering London and Kent, based in Eltham
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Company is an award-winning busy and growing company working in the basements and fit out industry, covering Central, South East London and Kent.
An excellent opportunity has been created for a Quantity Surveyor to join this successful company which has been established for 30 Years. They manage and design every aspect of the construction process in absolute detail and, as a family run business, they take great pride in being the very best in this sector and set the benchmark for the rest of the industry.
Join their friendly, experienced team and help them continue to deliver the highest standards on an increasing portfolio of construction projects.
* Assisting the Directors in producing tenders, including preparation ‘take-offs’
* Regular site visits to undertake accurate measurements of the work, including evaluation of variations
* Production of project purchasing schedules, accurate project cash flow and cost and value reconciliations
* Preparation of interim valuations and client agreements as well as assisting in the preparation of final accounts
* Measurement and agreement of sub contract valuations and final accounts
* Previous experience within the construction industry
* Basic knowledge of different types of contract
* Computer literate and a proficient user of all MS office packages
* Ability to use rates and prices together with other project information to formulate commercial values
* Good spoken and written communication skills
The company is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and sub-contractors.
The company can offer excellent career progression.
Proof of right to work in the UK will be required upon an offer being made.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com